Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Child Cudi Marijuana

Male on the Moon II: The Tale of Mr. Rager is the upcoming 2nd workshop cd by American rap artist Child Cudi. The cd was formerly referred to as Cudder: The Change of Advancement, before being renamed. [1] The cd is scheduled to be launched November 9, 2010 by GOOD Songs as well as Universal Motown. [2]

Cudi mentioned that”Man On The Moon II is dark by nature and rather than bringing you right into my dreams like my initial album, I’m bringing you into my fact, great and bad. It will certainly discuss more of who I am along with pioneering musically.” [1] Cudi also stated he has scrapped the collaborative motif of Cudder for a project that is more individual. [1] He will certainly also discuss his previous cocaine substance addiction on the cd. [5]



http://ift.tt/1svbHSf
via Web Design by Creatives Inside

No comments:

Post a Comment